Values & Standards
“Caring for your child like our own in a home from home environment”.
We believe that excellent quality pre-school education and care assists with your child’s future life chances. It has been proven that outstanding quality early years education has a direct impact on improving your child’s opportunities and children are shown to be more advanced at the end of their Foundation stage of school. We aim to play a large part of your child’s early learning journey.
We have an Outstanding track record of ensuring that high standards of care are given to all our “ little angels” while they attend our nursery. We are not a large nameless, faceless corporate environment and if you pop in you will see a warm and welcoming home environment
All our staff are trained to look at each child as an individual with specific care and learning requirements and tailor their learning journey so that each day is full of activities meeting their individual needs.
Why choose us?
- Consistent track record of providing “Outstanding” quality care - click here to see the Ofsted report.
- We consistently look for all new ways to improve Angels nursery including continuous educational training of staff and ongoing improvement of facilities in order to provide the best educational environment possible.
- We love hearing what you have to say –feedback from both parents and children is key to our outstanding track record.
- Established in 2002.
- We will provide a “home from home environment” and “ treat your child like our own”.
Healthy eating and delicious food are extremely important to us. Our standards speak for themselves as we have been awarded a Northamptonshire Heartbeat Gold Award for Healthy Eating.
All our meals are prepared from scratch by our in-house chef and cooked with as many vegetables and fresh fruit as we can fit in! We have a huge range of menus so your little “angels” can be exposed to a wide variety of food at an early age.
- Weekly menus are available to parents.
- We can accommodate children with food allergies and carry out any relevant risk assessment.
- We can cater for specific dietary requirements.
- We can accommodate breastfeeding mothers and store breast milk.
- Weaning menus are planned weekly in accordance with your child’s requirements.
100% of our staff are trained to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 with the management team all being degree qualified. We only employ staff who are trained or undergoing Early Years training.
Our staff are key to our success and outstanding care of all our “little angels”. By having excellent staff, we are able to offer a better standard of care and education to children in our care.
Every room has a Room Leader (Minimum NVQ Level 3) and Room staff. Every child also has a Keyworker who is responsible for planning purposeful, age and stage play and educational activities for your child.
We have a great relationship with our families and communication is extremely important to us. This is actively promoted through the following channels:
- Daily feedback to parents by staff on collection of their child.
- Photographs of the day on digital cameras on arrival at the nursery.
- Monthly newsletters by email containing a full montage of photographs from the previous month at the nursery.
- Can phone us anytime.
- Parent evenings where you can discuss in detail your child’s progress.